How to fix my Audio driver problem?
1. Fix Audio driver problems
Audio errors are usually caused by drivers, it show this error imformation for you “No sound “, it often happens when you install a new audio and try to connect it with your windows computer.
In order to fix such kinds of driver errors, you can try to reinstall the audio drivers or use an automatic Drivers Download Software to do this for you.
About Audio Drivers
Audio driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with your audio. Without audio drivers, your computer can not communicate with the audio device.
Audio driver errors may happend due to the following reasons:
- The audio driver is not install correctly
- The audio driver is not configured correctly
- The audio driver is not compatible with your version of Windows
- The audio driver is not compatible with your audio
- The entry of your audio driver in the Windows registry is not correct
- Malware or virus has infected your audio driver files
Common Audio Driver problems:
If your audio has driver problem, then you can not hear the sound.
The below are the common audio driver errror messages:
- Error message 1 - “No audio device found”
Meaning – when you try to add a audio in Windows, the audio device did not add correct.
- EError message 2 – No Audio Output Device is Installed
Meaning – The above error usually occurs due to your driver is an old version or your driver did not compatible with your windows operating system.
How Will Driver Download Software Fix My Audio Drivers
You can easily resolve your audio driver problems by using a driver software. Open your driver software’s user interface, and clik the scan button. The driver tool will detective your audio drivers automatically, download and install the latest audio drivers for you.
The detailed steps are below:
- Driver Download Software scans your computer for damaged/ outdated/ missing Audio Drivers
- The driver software automatically search our huge driver database for driver updates specific to your computer
- Driver Download software install and updates all the required drivers on your computer, then you can fix your audio driver problems
We update the driver database everyday, in order to make sure you can download and update the newest drivers for your computer.
If your audio driver are missing, damaged or outdated, then it can cuase major problem with your PC, Driver Download Software provide you an easy solution to solve your audio driver problems. The tool will quickly scan your pc and locate the latest suited Drivers for you. Driver Download Software will not update your audio drivers and current Drivers, it will notify you all of outdated drivers which can be updated, and help you keep your PC running as its best!
Fix Driver Problems
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
Although you can also install the latest drivers manually, but it will spend you much time to find the latest drivers, and the process are too much. You can do as the follow steps to install a audio driver manually.
Install the latest driver manually
if you had download the latest drivers in your windows computer, follow the steps below to install it:
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- Locate the device which you want to install and update.
- Right click the device
- Select Update Driver
- You will be asked to browse for the new driver, click Install from a list or specific location then Next
- Check Include this location in the search then Browse to the folder you saved drivers on your windows computer then Next
- If Windows thinks the driver in the folder is a match for the device you selected, it will install it. Reboot to allow driver installation to complete
Download and install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer:
Go to the audio manufacturer’s official website, searn the latest drivers for your audio on their site, then download it and install the audio drivers by following the guide given on the manufacturer’s site.