How to fix my DVD & CD drivers problems?
Fix DVD & CD driver problems
DVD & CD drivers errors are usually caused by missing drivers, out of date drivers, and incorrect drivers.
In this article we will show you how to fix your DVD & CD driver problems. and what are the common DVD & CD driver problems.
About DVD & CD Drivers
DVD & CD driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with your DVD & CD. Without DVD & CD drivers, your computer can not communicate with the DVD & CD.
Common DVD & CD Driver problems:
If your DVD & CD has driver problem, then you can not print any document files or can not use the full function of your DVD & CD.
The below are the common DVD & CD driver errror messages:
- Error message 1 - “The DVD & CD driver is not install correctly”Meaning – means you need to uninstall the dvd and cd drivers first, then reinstall the correct dvd and cd drivers for your computer..
- EError message 2 – The DVD & CD driver is not compatible with your version of Windows.Meaning – It means you had install the wrong dvd and cd drivers for your windows, just reinstall the correct dvd and cd drivers for your windows.
How can I fix My DVD & CD Driver problems?
Install the latest DVD & CD drivers with a driver tool
You can easily resolve your DVD & CD driver problems by using a driver software. After you download and install our driver software, you can just click “scan” button, then it will scan your computer’s driver imformations. then click “download” , it will automaticlly download and install the newest drivers for your computer.
Just 2 clicks, then you can fix your dvd and cd driver problem quickly and safely.
Fix Driver Problems
|Driver Update Tool||
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
Install the latest driver manually
if you had download the latest drivers in your windows computer, follow the steps below to install it:
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- Locate the device which you want to install and update.
- Right click the device
- Select Update Driver
- You will be asked to browse for the new driver, click Install from a list or specific location then Next
- Check Include this location in the search then Browse to the folder you saved drivers on your windows computer then Next
- If Windows thinks the driver in the folder is a match for the device you selected, it will install it. Reboot to allow driver installation to complete
1 Open Device Manager.
2 Locate the device you want to update in windows device manager.
3 Right-click the device and click the Properties.
4 Then Click the Update Drivers button.
5 In the Hardware Update Wizard point Windows to the updated drivers on your hard drive
Download and install the latest DVD & CD driver from the manufacturer:
Go to the DVD & CD manufacturer’s official website, searn the latest drivers for your DVD & CD on their site, then download it and install the DVD & CD drivers by following the guide given on the manufacturer’s site.
Here is the most common DVD & CD Drivers
- Hp 8220e External drivers For Windows XP HP CD-Writer External 8220e Driver
- Hp DVD210i drivers For Windows DVD Writer dvd210i/dvd215i Firmware
- Hp DVD300i drivers DVD Writer dvd300e/dvd300i/dvd300xe Firmware
- Acer CW-5224 drivers For Windows Firmware ACER CW5224(OEM LITE-ON LTR-52246S)
- Acer CR40 drivers For Windows
- Hp DVD635i drivers For Windows DVD Writer dvd635i Firmware
- Hp DVD630ve drivers For Windows / Windows 2000 / Windows XP DVD Writer dvd630ve/dvd630vi Firmware
- Hp DVD630e drivers For Windows 2000 / Windows XP
- Hp DVD420ve driversFor Windows 2000 / Windows XP
- Hp DVD420e drivers For Windows 2000 / Windows XP DVD Writer dvd420e/dvd420i Firmware