How to fix my DVD & CD drivers problems?
Fix DVD & CD driver problems
DVD & CD drivers errors are usually caused by missing drivers, out of date drivers, and incorrect drivers.
In this article we will show you how to fix your DVD & CD driver problems. and what are the common DVD & CD driver problems.
About DVD & CD Drivers
DVD & CD driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with your DVD & CD. Without DVD & CD drivers, your computer can not communicate with the DVD & CD.
Common DVD & CD Driver problems:
If your DVD & CD has driver problem, then you can not print any document files or can not use the full function of your DVD & CD.
The below are the common DVD & CD driver errror messages:
- Error message 1 - “The DVD & CD driver is not install correctly”Meaning – means you need to uninstall the dvd and cd drivers first, then reinstall the correct dvd and cd drivers for your computer..
- EError message 2 – The DVD & CD driver is not compatible with your version of Windows.Meaning – It means you had install the wrong dvd and cd drivers for your windows, just reinstall the correct dvd and cd drivers for your windows.
How can I fix My DVD & CD Driver problems?
Install the latest DVD & CD drivers with a driver tool
You can easily resolve your DVD & CD driver problems by using a driver software. After you download and install our driver software, you can just click “scan” button, then it will scan your computer’s driver imformations. then click “download” , it will automaticlly download and install the newest drivers for your computer.
Just 2 clicks, then you can fix your dvd and cd driver problem quickly and safely.
Fix Driver Problems
|Driver Update Tool
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
Install the latest driver manually
if you had download the latest drivers in your windows computer, follow the steps below to install it:
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- Locate the device which you want to install and update.
- Right click the device
- Select Update Driver
- You will be asked to browse for the new driver, click Install from a list or specific location then Next
- Check Include this location in the search then Browse to the folder you saved drivers on your windows computer then Next
- If Windows thinks the driver in the folder is a match for the device you selected, it will install it. Reboot to allow driver installation to complete
1 Open Device Manager.
2 Locate the device you want to update in windows device manager.
3 Right-click the device and click the Properties.
4 Then Click the Update Drivers button.
5 In the Hardware Update Wizard point Windows to the updated drivers on your hard drive
Download and install the latest DVD & CD driver from the manufacturer:
Go to the DVD & CD manufacturer’s official website, searn the latest drivers for your DVD & CD on their site, then download it and install the DVD & CD drivers by following the guide given on the manufacturer’s site.
Here is the most common DVD & CD Drivers
- Hp 8220e External drivers For Windows XP HP CD-Writer External 8220e Driver
- Hp DVD210i drivers For Windows DVD Writer dvd210i/dvd215i Firmware
- Hp DVD300i drivers DVD Writer dvd300e/dvd300i/dvd300xe Firmware
- Acer CW-5224 drivers For Windows Firmware ACER CW5224(OEM LITE-ON LTR-52246S)
- Acer CR40 drivers For Windows
- Hp DVD635i drivers For Windows DVD Writer dvd635i Firmware
- Hp DVD630ve drivers For Windows / Windows 2000 / Windows XP DVD Writer dvd630ve/dvd630vi Firmware
- Hp DVD630e drivers For Windows 2000 / Windows XP
- Hp DVD420ve driversFor Windows 2000 / Windows XP
- Hp DVD420e drivers For Windows 2000 / Windows XP DVD Writer dvd420e/dvd420i Firmware