How to fix my ethernet driver problem?
Fix ethernet driver problems
If you can not connect the internet, other PCs, it usually because your ethernet driver has problems.
Ethernet errors usually can be fixed by install the newest ethernet drivers or network drivers.
This article will show you how to troubleshoot ethernet driver problems, and how to fix your ethernet driver problems.
About Ethernet Drivers
Ethernet driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with your ethernet. Without ethernet drivers, your computer can not communicate with the ethernet.
What is a device driver?
How can I fix My Ethernet Driver problems?
There are 2 method to fix your ethernet driver problems. we suggest you use the first method to resolve your ethernet driver problem. because it is efficient, safely, easily.
1: Install the latest ethernet drivers with a driver download software
You can easily resolve your ethernet driver problems by using a driver software. Open the driver software, and clik the scan button. The driver tool will detective your ethernet drivers automatically, download and install the latest ethernet drivers for you.
By using a driver software, you are not only fix your ethernet driver problems, it still help you resolve other driver problems, like video driver problem, sound driver problems, printer driver problems and so on.
By using a driver softare, you will say goodbye to driver related issues forever.
Just download the driver software below and fix your driver problem now!
Fix Driver Problems
|Driver Update Tool
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
2: Install the latest driver manually
Go to the ethernet manufacturer’s official website, searn the latest drivers for your ethernet on their site, then download it and install the ethernet drivers by following the guide given on the manufacturer’s site.
After you download the latest ethernet drivers, follow the guide below to install it:
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- Locate the device which you want to install and update.
- Right click the device
- Select Update Driver
- You will be asked to browse for the new driver, click Install from a list or specific location then Next
- Check Include this location in the search then Browse to the folder you saved drivers on your windows computer then Next
- If Windows thinks the driver in the folder is a match for the device you selected, it will install it. Reboot to allow driver installation to complete
Here is the most common Ethernet Drivers
- Gigabyte Network Driver Fix gigabyte network driver errors
- Gigabyte GN-FE605M drivers
- Gigabyte GN-WIAG01 drivers For Windows Vista / Windows XP 64 bit